13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
THE LOPEZ FAMILY
LUIS, AUDRYANNA, AND JULIANNA
It’s a honor and privilege to answer God’s calling. We are excited and ready to step out by faith for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Lord has called us to take the Gospel to the country of Mexico. We want to see souls saved, lives forever changed, and churches planted. For our first term, we will be serving alongside the Montaño family in Hermosillo, Mexico.
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
- Hermosillo is the 16th largest city in Mexico
- capital of the state of Sonora
- population of 812,000 and constantly growing
- one of the fastest growing cities in Mexico
- most jobs are in the manufacturing and commerce
- Ford plant in Hermosillo
- livestock has traditionally been important, especially beef
- there are many American businesses and influence in Hermosillo
There is a Spiritual need in Hermosillo and all of Mexico. With much political corruption, cartel violence, and false religions that leave people with no hope we must tell them of the hope found in Jesus Christ.